Grace Complexions shipping and returns
- Grace Complexions charges a flat rate of $8.99 to ship your order.
- All orders $75.00 or more qualify for free shipping.
- All orders ship to your home within 3-5 business days.
How It Works
You shop for your favorite products at GraceComplexions.com . When your purchase is complete we send your order to our warehouse to be selected and packed. Our warehouses accept orders until 4:00 p.m. e.s.t. (eastern standard time). This means if you make a purchase in the evening after 4:00 p.m. your order will not be selected and packed until the next day.
We have warehouses in California, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and New York. From our warehouses we ship via UPS only.
Grace Complexions mainly ships your products from the Philadelphia Pennsylvania warehouse. This warehouse carries the complete list of our inventory. If Grace Complexions can fulfill your order from a closer warehouse containing your items ordered in full, we will do so.
If a west coast customer orders after 4:00 p.m. e.s.t. but before 4:00 p.m. p.s.t. (pacific standard time), and your order can be fulfilled from one of our California warehouses, your order will be processed the same day. If your order cannot be fulfilled closest to you, it will be processed the next business day from the warehouse containing your items.
Sometimes certain products can be out of stock in the nearest warehouse. In this event your order will be fulfilled from the warehouse holding the stock to complete your order. This may result in longer shipping times. Sometimes no matter how hard we try Grace Complexions may not be able to fulfill your order from one warehouse. If we need to fulfill your order from more than one warehouse you will receive your order in multiple packages. Grace Complexions will pay for the extra shipping and handling costs associated in this event.
Please remember business days when waiting for your order. If you place an order after 4:00 p.m. on Friday, your order will not be fulfilled until Monday of the following business week.
Grace Complexions will review any claims received within 14 days from the delivery date (day your order was received). When emailing a claim to Grace complexions please include item/upc number and invoice number. Email claims to [email protected] . Grace Complexions will review the following types of claims…
– Claims for products billed but not received are subject to review and verification by our Warehouses’s Inventory Control department.
– Claims for wrong product shipped are subject to review by our Warehouse’s Inventory Control department. The UPC number from the item received is required. When mis-order is confirmed a UPS tag will be issued for the return shipment of the wrong items received at the expense of Grace Complexions.
– Returns due to buyer’s remorse (where customer changes his/her mind) are to be issued an Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) approval number and instructions upon receipt of request. Instructions on how to return will be sent with the RMA number. Consumer (You the buyer) is responsible for cost to ship items back to Warehouse. RMA numbers expire if the return is not received at the designated warehouse within 15 days of issuance. Any return Product that arrives to Warehouse used, opened or in poor condition will not be entitled to a refund. All buyer’s remorse returns must be received by Warehouse undamaged, in the original packaging and able to be re-sold.
– Grace Complexions will issue a refund for lost in transit shipments that are not delivered to the final destination. Grace Complexions will not issue a refund for packages where a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier. Distributing Warehouse does not utilize Signature Delivery service option.
– All claims for expired inventory must be accompanied with the Expiration Date. Grace Complexions will not issue a refund for expired merchandise if the order was shipped within 30 or more days from the “best by” date.
– All damage claims must be accompanied by digital photograph and details describing the damage.
– Grace Complexions will issue a refund for a defect claim such as a missing safety seal or no label. Quality complaints due to taste, touch or smell should be reported to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
Product Image Not Matching Product
– Grace Complexions is not responsible for new product labeling where the image on the product is not the exact version customer puts in cart online. If the UPC number is kept the same then no significant changes to the product have been made and no claim will be honored.
– Grace Complexions is not responsible for products that may melt in transit such as, but not limited to, chocolate bars or gummy vitamins. Warehouse does not ship with ice packs or any special packaging to cool the products in transit. Customer is advised to not buy any items that are prone to melting in transit in the summer months.